Beiträge von morningwood

Hi forum–

I'm trying to play sounds on my virus using the admittedly dinky "keyboard" on the MC 303–

I've set the MC 303 channel (on this unit, the part # becomes the midi channel #)
    connected them via midi, and now I want to set the midi channel on the virus to the same as the MC 303

This seems to be such a simple thing, but I've found no info on the quickstart manual, the regular manual, or anywhere else...

And I'm not really up on the multi vs sequencer vs single concept, so if you could–
    please explain the process as you would to a small child or an oraungutan. :P

thank you

MW

Hello forum– new to the Access Virus Snow, and I'm using it with Logic...
    this is a silly question I know, but how do I save patches? When I hit save on my VI screen, it gives my some options as to personal/public libraries
    (I'm not sure what that means either)
    Specifically, I want to change a patch and rename it to fit the song it's in.

The "manual" is of no use whatsoever on this subject, so can some one hold my hand and give me a baby steps 1, 2, 3, and that's how you do it kind of reply?

thanks for any help!
    :)

Hello forum– just got a Snow a month ago, and loving the sounds.

I typed in a search in the browser, "Theremin" for example, and nothing came up–
    but now when clear the entry field and click on the pull down menu for "Favorites" "Basses" or whatever, the entry field defaults to my search (in this case "Theremin")
    How can I stop this stupid behavior (I mean the Virus TI)

thanks for any help and or insights!

This will be the first of many posts for help, however, I'm sure...