Beiträge von JD76

At times I thought I bought a glorified midi controller since using the VST would hardly work in Logic but I was wrong, even using it as a midi controller has hiccups. If anyones in the NYC area, I'm putting my Virus ti2 up for sale on Craigslist next week... I've had enough

Ive tried making the buffer range to small, various buffer ranges, ive updated my laptop to the latest OS (Mavericks). I cannot work on any project in Logic without getting notes getting stuck and unresponsive latency. Ive tried unplugging and holding Arp Edit for 10 seconds while being plugged back in, got a new USB wire. I can't think of anything else... Any other suggestions?

The only time it does work is when I go into the Midi settings and hit "Reset All Midi Drivers" only in the 5 second window while its resetting it works with no latency and no notes hanging. Once the 5 second operation is finished it starts acting problematic.

Hi.. Im a fairly new owner of a Virus. Ive been wanting to use it in my songs but I can never get it to work consistently. With some projects it doesn't give me any problems but in some my key hits come out with major latency and then if I hit the keys too fast notes get stuck. My buffer is 256, Buffer Range Large using a MOTU 828 Mk2 Sound card on a Macbook Pro 2010 with 8 gigs ram and OS 10.8.5. Both Virus and Logic are the latest versions. Any help?

When I hit "Reset All Midi Drivers" oddly enough while its resetting and the beach ball comes up for a sec, the virus is super responsive but once its done resetting in Logic it stops working.