Virus TI requires constant RESET ALL MIDI DRIVERS in Logic X

• This didn't start (as far as I know) until I updated the Virus to the current OS. Notes get stuck and require resetting the MIDI drivers in Logic. I can usually get about 10 minutes or more of playing before the issue occurs. It happens almost always, however, when I click away from Logic, like to another Desktop to check email or something. It does happen though, I think, sometimes while working in Logic, without clicking away.

Logic X (10.0.0.7) and the Virus TI (5.0.8.00) are both current.

Is this a known issue? Any suggestions?

• Yeah, I saw that right after I posted. I wouldn't sell your unit, it seems this is a recent bug that only started after I upgraded to the current Virus OS. I bet it will work itself out by the next release. In the meantime, I just keep the prefs page open (or Command Coma quick open) and click that RESET MIDI button whenever it happens. Granted, it's many times a day, but the Virus will work for a small while, at least.

• I did have a failed upgrade when first updating the Virus OS and I had to do it a second time. Not sure if that is related but wondering now if anybody else had a failed upgrade the first time around?