Beiträge von synesthesia

Hi Marc,

OK I'm trying to use the TI again. I had some friends over in SM who suggested using the audio outs, so that USB was not used for Audio. I've done that, I'm updated to the latest version of everything, and still I get the beach ball if I try and change tempo.

Here is the crash report:

Thanks,

Paul

edit; I can't attach the crash log, the forum won't let me..

Oh - and my seq does start at bar 1

Marc,

I did contact support - I was asked to send in my session file which I did - and heard no more.

When you say create a new song rather than use existing one, what do you mean?

Lets say I want to change the tempo while I am writing - what then? I can't create a new song and copy everything into it, thats hardly a solution..?

I really want this to be able to be fixed, so I am keen to help you identify the problem - at the moment for my purposes the thing is a bookend, and thats not good...

Cheers,

Paul

Hello?

Is anyone listening?????

I sent my session in to you guys on June 23rd and heard not a dicky bird.

I actually can't use the Virus at all. I have bought a TI2 desktop that is merely a pretty flashing box in my studio. Unless I can make simple changes in a session with TI instantiated - such as change session start time, change tempo, add tempo change - then its totally useless.

Is it worth me trying to hardwire the audio part and set it not to trasnmit audio over USB?

Please can you at least acknowledge my communications with you guys.

Paul

If you are using Logic in 64 bit mode, switch back to 32 bit mode for one startup: the Virus plugin will get scanned and then when you go back to 64bit it should be there.

cheers,

Paul

Hi there,

Well I've been trying now for about an hour to get my the installer on my mac to see my TI2, no joy. Keep getting the msg 'no virus found'..

Tried every combination of power, exit, usb, etc etc... Two different USB slots, tried a powered usb2 hub, tried everything.

Any ideas?

Paul

System: Mac Quad - 2x3Ghz Dual Intel Xeon running OS X 10.5.8
    Virus TI2 currently reporting OS V3.04 although I did run the 05 installer a while back...