Beiträge von mike077

There is new update for osx sierra that fix usb headphones issues , that's how they called it.
    anyway , it's seems to fix the sync problem.

more comments from other users , how are you experiencing in this new update.

Axel Hartmann "20" @ Musikmesse 2017

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

with all the crackels that is coming by from time to time , now there isnt crackels.
    i really love the virus ti , its so rich of sounds that im blowing away.
    i saw on ebay virus ti2 desktop , that i m thinking to buy another one.

Mean while no problem at stand alone.

Does ACCESS cooking new synth?
    I really , really love my Virus TI Desktop and it's must have synth ,Definitely.
    Should i expect for new synth that will make me fly higher?
    I would like to see something.

Thank you ACCESS. :thumbup:

Whats up man how are you? :)
    I have a video where you can see benny at work in the studio. He doesn't really use fancy shit to make his sound. He uses Oddity vst for his basslines. It's just a matter of a certain compression setting and a seperate sidechain compressor which is feeded by the signal of the kick. Each time the kick comes in the signal of the bassline is pushed out of the way. In that way you can create that pumpy sound that you here in most house, electro dance etc. tracks. I don't know which DAW you use but mostly a sidechain compressor is quite easy to set up. If you're not that experienced it's definitly worth gettin' into synthesis and compression. The bassline is just a simple sawwave though. It's one of the most easy sounds to create with your virus. Good luck :thumbup:

Where is the video?
    Edit:
    I just made search on google and i saw he had or still have hardware synths and not like u wrote.

Care to share the solution?

just open the plugin and go to the patch utility tab and choose 3 outs /1 input . than go to FX1 AND CHOOSE IN INPUT -MODE -STATIC INPUT-L+R - ATOMIZER -off

than in the plugin window up right corner in side chain tab , choose your channel and u r done.