Beiträge von papawise84

hi mate,
    I'm affraid that there is not much activity in this forum anymore.

The best suggestion I can give you, is to learn substractive synthesis. It's not so complicated but has a considerably longer learn curve than you must expect. The best course I can suggest you is a 4 DVD course from Rob Papen called ELEMENTS. There you have a very complete starting to know synthesis, after that, the best that you can do is to read the manual of the Virus, with this 2 things you will have a fair control of the synth and almost any other synth. I guess there is no complete video of the basic functions of the virus since all that is in the manual.

Hope that helps

best ;)

Thanks for your answer mate,

to be honest, it bother me the change in level because it's big. When I switch on the Virus the level it's ok, around -6db in my DAW, as a normal VST, but after handling with some parameters and changing a couple of patches, the levels goes down without reason considerably to -20db (so so), of course I can turn up the volume of my monitor controller, but that's not the correct way to handle it.

It start to worry me. I couldn't solve the issue of "modulation of the amplitude" either.

What should I do in these cases?
    Any place to ask about this issues?

any help will be appreciated.

:(

Hello guys,
    I'm Alex from Argentina,

I'm and old user of a Virus Ti2 desktop, and yesterday I bought a Virus B, (yes, I did the opposite, first the new one and now the old one)

It's cheaper, robust and feels good about the vibey sound.

Keep in touch
    ;)

P.S.: I have a couple of issues with my Virus B that I will post in the proper place, but I paste a link with a short description, maybe some of you can help me. Thanks in advance.
    https://drive.google.com/file/…GB63erLA/view?usp=sharing