Beiträge von aMUSEd

I just upgraded to v4 today and it went OK I think but when I play some sounds using the Control plugin I keep getting a sort of feedbacky effect where it sounds like a tape being speeded up (almost like the sound tripping over itself). Is this due to a sync/timing problem? Some people have talked about these but I'd not experienced them before. It does seem to happen most where there is a tempo based element like a delay or arp. How can I stop it happening? It's very annoying.

I've been trying to hook it up to my Creamware (Scope) S/PDIF i/o. I can get it to output sound fine but when I try and send it audio for processing or to use the Atomizer I get nothing.

Great - I'm running a couple of 32 bit hosts still - mainly NI Kore 2 - so I will need the 32 bit version and the 64 bit version for my other hosts. May be not something you recommend but tell that to Native Instruments :) Is it OK to install both versions on the same system?

If you want to install the 64bit drivers but both 32 and 64 bit controls do you need to run both installers?

It says:

Zitat

Only real time bouncing will work with the Virus TI. Logic, Pro Tools and Cubase
    users can choose the right settings straight away from the bounce dialogue
    window. Ableton Live, FL Studio, Sonar and Digital Performer users need to rerecord
    the Virus. Details on how to do that can be found in the respective tutorials.

Sonar does have a realtime bounce (audio export) and a realtime freeze (in fact it is the only host that has both, although Reaper has something similar)

Also would like to be able to do a single click to change presets. Double-clicking is just unnecessary...

Not keen on that idea - it would make it harder to move patches around between banks if every time you selected one the preset changed. It does support using the arrow keys on the computer keyboard though (without any click). Arrow buttons in the Control for next/previous presets would be useful though as well.

Great I was hoping there would be a choice.

That being said is there any advantage to using the 64 bit version? I know with RAM greedy plugins like samplers they can address more RAM in 64 bit but I can't see that making a huge difference to a VA or is there more to it than that? Also is it stable?

New system. I want to install my Ti software and can see there are x86 and x64 flavours. Obviously I need x64 bit drivers but ideally I would like to install the 32 bit version of the plugin as my main host at the moment is not x64 bit compatible (plus is there any benefit from a 64 bit version really?). How can I do this when plugin and drivers seem to be tied together in one setup package?

Just been having the same problem again. It's nothing to do with javascript or cookies - both are enabled. Also I used 3 different browsers (even IE). The problem was resolved by changing my password on the main site but it's a real pain.

I went to the downloads page to download the latest beta and had to login there with my user account but for some reason that unlogged me in for the forum. So now at the top of the forum I'm clicking on the login link but it takes me to the main Access page where I'm already logged in, then when I come back to the forum I'm not - it's an endless loop.

Logging in at the moment from a different browser which luckily still had my login enabled properly but I'm stumped as to what else I can do with my main browser (Chrome)