Reaper and Virus TI Issue...

• What is your configuration in reaper?
    I would suggest to disable anticipative FX processing and the various "seek" options while selecting or click-during-playback.

Also wich version of the VirusTI (firmware) you are using?
    In reaper the last working version is 3.0.3.

• Well I updated to latest OS upgrade for the TI, and im also at the latest upgrade for Reaper.......lol Now sadly, the "restart" isnt even my issue now...I cant even get the Virus to set itself when I open reaper

It doesnt Recall any settings

It doesnt switch itself to SEQ mode

I do not recieve any sound...

This is ridiculous....lol You would think that they create OS upgrades to fix things not make others worse... :cursing:

• Do some forum searching I see this is a big issue....So back to the older OS till this issue is worked out.....I still gotta try those options you mentioned earlier drake so hopefully those work for me....I guess you can describe the sudden restart issue as "sneezing"? I think thats what I have seen it called...

• What is your configuration in reaper?
    I would suggest to disable anticipative FX processing and the various "seek" options while selecting or click-during-playback.

Also wich version of the VirusTI (firmware) you are using?
    In reaper the last working version is 3.0.3.

I believed that may have worked....I wiped everything out on my harddrive that had anything to do with the virus then re-installed everything back to the 3.0.3 and disabled the anticipative FX P option and I havent had a "sneeze" since....Hopefully im not jinx'ing myself now lol but thanks drake!!!

• It doesnt Recall any settings

It doesnt switch itself to SEQ mode

I do not recieve any sound...

Of course, since it can't even start up. You have to VERY lucky to get it working in Reaper. Plug, unplug, plug, unplug... then suddenly it goes to SEQ mode. I succeed to do so each 10th time, and it works fine. No problem adding a new track or whatsoever

• lol Yea thats crazy man....I got everything working now so im good..I thought i was in a bad position but checking out other forums and this one i guess i had it bettter than some do now...Hopefully access solves these issues soon..