Basic Virus Questions?

• Hello!
    I have the Virus Ti 2 Desktop and have some questions.

1. It has a very low input level while using it connected via USB to Logic.
    2. How do I make use of the multiple out Virus Ti 2 Plugin?
    3. At times I play a sound and annoyingly it stays stuck there even when I don't have anything pressed. Is there a way to solve?

• Hello!
    I have the Virus Ti 2 Desktop and have some questions.

1. It has a very low input level while using it connected via USB to Logic.
    2. How do I make use of the multiple out Virus Ti 2 Plugin?
    3. At times I play a sound and annoyingly it stays stuck there even when I don't have anything pressed. Is there a way to solve?

2. Patch Utility -> Config -> USB audio mode (can choose upto 3 stereo outs and 1 stereo in). You can set what channel the patch/part outputs to on the common tab (main out).
    3. Press the mono+sync (panic) buttons together (in the OSC section)

• 1. The Virus reserves headroom for the accumulated amplitude of 16 channels playing multiple notes. Reduce the volume of other instrument plugins by up to 12dB in order to maintain the balance of power.
    2. I suggest you start by loading the Logic tutorial, it has the answer to your question plus a few more tips and tricks you can copy into your following projects.
    3. Your MIDI controller should have a panic button as well.

• 1. The Virus reserves headroom for the accumulated amplitude of 16 channels playing multiple notes. Reduce the volume of other instrument plugins by up to 12dB in order to maintain the balance of power.
    2. I suggest you start by loading the Logic tutorial, it has the answer to your question plus a few more tips and tricks you can copy into your following projects.
    3. Your MIDI controller should have a panic button as well.

Interesting, I wondered about this last time too.
    Regards Christoph :thumbup:

• I dont know is this is a basic question but... how do i get to work my virus snow through the output options on the vst channels? Im really struggling with it and im not shure how to set it up in cubase.