halp pls...how to do this saw/fm leads???halp plsssss

• hir is a track i like so much and in 1 min the lead is starting

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

the basic how to du anormal saw/fm is not the problem but the way he is modulating is abit of a mistory for me.....if somm 1 cann halp with somm tip i will be thenkfull...
    tnx ben

• At 1:00 I hear a saw based sound. It's filtered with lots of resonance (50% - 75%). You can try lowpass/bandpass/highpass to see which suits you best. Try the 24dB filter and also try some filter distortion for character.
    These are the modulations I have noticed:
    1) The filter cutoff frequency goes up and down (use soft knob or automation).
    2) The sound is sometimes constant and sometimes it is cut up to 1/16ths - control the patch volume with an LFO in saw or square waveform and play with the curve (soft knob or automation).
    3) Sometimes a detuned saw is added - you can make both oscillators saws, make the second detuned, and play with the balance between them so that sometimes you hear only the first and sometimes you hear both.

I only hear an FM sound after around 2:50.

Hope this helps.