Turning off pulsating flashing light when powers off.!

• Can't stand this, forces me to unplug my virus everytime i'm not using it, then the cords behind my desk and I have to fish around for it. I do it cause my studios in my bedroom, and its nuisance have this beam of white light pulsate when i'm trying to sleep.

i get the stylistic concept behind it, but just allow me to turn it off please!

• what? are you kidding? The breathing light of the Virus and my Macbook Pro are the only signs of life in my room. It's the closest thing I have to a relationship in my life right now.

I love you guys! tell me that story about the blleeeeepppp blooop again. You guys tell it so well!

• Can't stand this, forces me to unplug my virus everytime i'm not using it, then the cords behind my desk and I have to fish around for it. I do it cause my studios in my bedroom, and its nuisance have this beam of white light pulsate when i'm trying to sleep.

i get the stylistic concept behind it, but just allow me to turn it off please!

+1

• what? are you kidding? The breathing light of the Virus and my Macbook Pro are the only signs of life in my room. It's the closest thing I have to a relationship in my life right now.

This (apart that I don't have a mac)

Also, if it bothers you, just cover it with a cloth ffs :)

• This (apart that I don't have a mac)
    Also, if it bothers you, just cover it with a cloth ffs :)

I'm sure that Access people would be happier if people wouldn't have to make ugly modifications to their units just to cover that blinking led. Programming that function shouldn't be that difficult.

PS: That blinking isn't similar to mac as it isn't smooth at all.

• I'm sure that Access people would be happier if people wouldn't have to make ugly modifications to their units just to cover that blinking led. Programming that function shouldn't be that difficult.

Hit "Config" and navigate to page System 3/6. BPM LED brightness adjusts the brightness of the flashing access logo (also in standby). is it that what you want to archive?

marc

• Hit "Config" and navigate to page System 3/6. BPM LED brightness adjusts the brightness of the flashing access logo (also in standby). is it that what you want to archive?

marc

It's not the BPM/LFO led which is blinking in sleep mode, it's the one above Edit/Shift button. And in menu it's System 3/4 and it only affects BPM/LFO led not the other one. It's probably possible with Virus TI, but I have TI Snow.
    ?(

• It's not the BPM/LFO led which is blinking in sleep mode, it's the one above Edit/Shift button. And in menu it's System 3/4 and it only affects BPM/LFO led not the other one. It's probably possible with Virus TI, but I have TI Snow.
    ?(

i thought you have a TI polar, that logo light is kind of bright in sleep mode. the snow just pulsates a single LED, just cover it up, not a big deal? ;) - or remove the power cord, saves you energy too.

marc

• I'm sure that Access people would be happier if people wouldn't have to make ugly modifications to their units just to cover that blinking led. Programming that function shouldn't be that difficult.

PS: That blinking isn't similar to mac as it isn't smooth at all.

I use one of those velvety cloths used for cleaning eyeglasses, the same which I use to cover the display. I don't really think it's ugly, if I'm sleeping :)