Tribute to a Fellow Forum Member

• Hi all,
    I would like to take a moment to recognize and thank a fellow forum member, oliAtBass. Since I joined the forum a few months ago, Oli has always been there willing to offer his expertise whenever I have hit a snag using my new TI2. Sharing his in-depth research with us all has saved me untold hours of trying to figure out various questions on my own and I, for one, appreciate it very much.
    Keep up the good work, Oli, your posts are always welcome!
    Thank you and God bless,
    GE Schwalm
    Rapturenaut Digital Studio
    Houston

• Thank you very much for your kind words. It's a great pleasure to know that some of my contributions were helpful to some of you.

However, I'm a bit embarrassed that I'm mentioned so prominently. If it wasn't for the many phantastic forum members who were actively offering great help and share knowledge many years before I even knew about the Virus, I wouldn't be where I am today.

In fact, every one of you has already helped me in some way, and if only by putting up a question. Because questions make you think and thinking leads to new ideas, eventually.

So, this should actually be A big Thank You to everyone who actively contributed and contributes to this forum!

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+