Beiträge von 1trickymicky

Hey guys,

I'm just trying to make a simple saw bass patch using the unison feature. It seems to phase in and out in terms of it's high end / timbre if i play a long note, or it will sound completely different from note to note if played in quick succession. Just wondering if that's normal / to be expected with a hardware synth - or if there's something else going on?

Cheers
    Michael

thanks mate! Im using the virus as the sound card for now and its sounding great!

im just wondering now how do you go about getting abelton and the virus in sync as they're just out of time... I tried the delay compensation on and off, and adjusting the virus track's ms delay compensation, but im just wondering if there is a better way about doing this? both my virus and my maschine are out of synch... :(

thanks!

hey virusonians!

im running win 7, 64 bit OS with 8gb ram and lots of juice - ableton live 8 - and my virus sounds like a distorted fart in a paper bag...

I've had it running before, definitely, but not working now. I've tried every single fricken usb port, with all of the others unplugged just for good measure. I've uninstalled the program, and reinstalled it, and also updated the firmware via the virus control center. but nothing is working.

so im going through asio for all (512 samples) - im pretty sure if I could use the audio outs from the virus it'd be usable (but not ideal...) but at the moment my audio interface is out of action (not having much luck!)

i'd be super stoked for some good news! any ideas?

thanks peeps :)