Beiträge von Andreasl84

Sounds epic! Tho i was missing some Hard hitting noise/drums you should be able to create those cinematic war drums type sounds with the virus. I know i did with Sylenth1, and external distortion tho, but since you have so much more distortion/saturation options in the Virus it should be able to create it in the hardware only!
    Just something to think about in your next cinematic soundset! :)

Yes, discusing popular sounds.
    I gave up, my attempt is not even near, i can recreate other stuff, but that bass sound, it's not even near, and i really don't understand what creates that "hummi:ness" the hypersaws is there, but that's not it. It doesnt sound like a complete bass sound, it's incomplete.
    "That" is missing.
    In a mix it sounds terrible and n00by, normal bass sounds are easy to make, but this one is another deal.

"Resonant tuned (filterfrequency is following the key frequency (are you talking about normal keytracking in the filter section??)
    Damn you Virus Ti programming nerds, :D
    Bandpassfilter to a waveshaper or distortion fx? Already tried all distortions, it doesn't improve the sound it makes it more "evil" and "dirty" sounding, not the desired effect.
    Bandpass i played around little with it, but to me it sounds like its lowpassed with some kind of modulation to make the "hummy:ness", post a short clip of your "suggestions".

if you make a hyper saw and turn the local unison up a bit then already you are pretty close add another hyper saw slightly out of tune with the other one. Add some Reverb and then in the FX add a frequency shifter turn the mix up to 100 then play around with that.

Doing this will give that slightly discordant sound that is on the record, its by no means 100% perfect but I am basing this on about 5 mins with my virus after reading your post. If you fiddle around with the parameters ( which is what the virus and any synth is all about ) then i'm sure you will get close enough, as well as learning more to make re creating sounds much more natural for your self in the future.

Hope this helps and you can carry on with the most important thing making music :thumbup:

Are you using a virus? Frequence shifter is not available in my "Fx"? Maybe my OS is outdated, unless your talking about modulation matrix.

Thanks dude, however that patch was a huge dissapointment, i guess you should never trust people's judgement online.
    This patch was supposed to sound like David Guetta - Sexy Bitch leadbass, but i think i did a better job myself using softwaresynths, here's my version, i forgot to turn the delay/reverb of on some patch tho, sorry about that.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEI76aQ18XM&feature=email

That's something like i want it to sound, however i feel my recreation with softwaresynths are a little flat/dead sounding, so i figured if i learnt how to do it on the Virus Ti it might sound better.
    Anyone any clue of how to do it? I tried the settings from V-station on the Ti, but since the FM or ringmod seems to work different on the virus, i can't get that same affect, or something similar, maybe cause i don't know my virus too well.

Hi, another guy told me about a interesting preset on his Ti Polar, it should be called Detuned AV.
    I can't find this preset on my Virus Ti Desktop, any change someone could make this bank/preset available here? I have looked on the website i only see "new banks", i guess what i'm looking for is somekind of backup bank from the Ti Polar that involves that sound.
    It's supposed to be in eRom-A 24
    I would really like to have that preset, :love: ;(

Hi, another guy told me about a interesting preset on his Ti Polar, it should be called Detuned AV.
    I can't find this preset on my Virus Ti Desktop, any change someone could make this bank/preset available here? I have looked on the website i only see "new banks", i guess what i'm looking for is somekind of backup bank from the Ti Polar that involves that sound.
    It's supposed to be in eRom-A 24
    I would really like to have that preset, :love: ;(