[SOLVED] note robbing problems!!!

• Hi,im havin some issues with chords when my TI is synced to my logic 8.When i try and play a chord with more than 3 notes on my Ti in logic the bottom notes keep cuttin out all the time,this does not happen when my virus is played standalone with no logic hooked up.And also even if the bottom notes dont cut out straight away the transaction to the next chord isnt smooth and will click,and then some of the rest of the piece will cut out.

As you can tell this is a nightmare so if anybody can help me i would be most gratefull,

cheers, Kev.

• hi,

please take care of the patch you're playing. for me it sounds like that the virus runs out of polyphony.
    maybe the patch needs a lot of dsp power because of some hungry features like unison, complex oscillators, analog filters, long release phases etc. you will find a little battery sign on the upper right corner of the virus' display. this indicates the complexity of the patch.

cheers, oliver

• Hi Oliver thanks for your reply,

I thought that it is most likely to be the polyphony cause when i turned off the unison the patch played fine,the only trouble is it sounded gash lol all thin and weedy.

I suppose i better learn to make patches with less voices hadnt i lol.

Also thanks for tellin me what the battery means on the virus screen i had always wondered,i thought it meant the virus was charging lol.

but anyway,

Cheers ;)