Cubase error

• There should be a compatibility chart with every version of the TI software.

However, you’re working on an almost twenty years old system. This might turn out to be a difficult road. Hardly any company supports software of that age or still provides these versions.

Why not upgrade to a more modern computer system? (really curious, I know there are valid reasons)

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von ozon ()

• The fact is that in those days, when Access Virus Ti was just released, this VST Virus instrument worked in Cubase on WinXP. Perhaps it was in the "Standatalone" version and therefore was not in the Cubase VST folder and therefore worked. Then I had a long period of time when I didn’t make music. I haven't learned anything new. I only remember this Cubase and this Virus Ti in combination. It’s already very difficult for me to learn something new.

You sent me a link where there were old versions of Software for Virus Ti starting from 3.0.3. Can you find me even older versions 2.0.0 - 3.0.0 ? Perhaps they worked for me.