Virus Ti2 volume goes down, (almost no sound) after playing few notes

• Hello everybody!

I have a Ti2 desktop, playing midi through Cubase and the outputs are not USB. Are OUTOUPUT 1+2.

When I will play few notes, the volume goes down. At first times i could here nothing. But then I have increased full the volume knob from Virus and the gain of my sound card and then I could listen the sound but very very low. Then I change the sound, everything good. but after few notes again nothing. This happens all the time.

At first I thought that has to do with voices of the sounds etc. but same happens to the INIT sound. The only difference is that with the init sound I can play 20 notes. With the other sounds only 5-10. Same happens if i choose output MIDI1+2.

I have this synth for many years without any problem. Now I have this.

Can you pls help me?

Thanks

Nikos

• Cubase or some other controller sending MIDI Volume (Controller 7) messages?

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.6.6 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 13.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.8 | MainStage 3.6 | NI Komplete Ultimate 14 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Ok, I suggest you set up a MIDI event monitor and check what the KK actually sends out abd what the Virus receives in the input.

Pretty sure there’s some stray control messages.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.6.6 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 13.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.8 | MainStage 3.6 | NI Komplete Ultimate 14 | RME Fireface UFX+

• I had something that sounds like it may be the same I had a behringer midi keyboard plugged into the midi in I was playing for a bit then the sound was cutting off and I thought the keyboard wasn't triggering it but it turned out the behringer controller knobs automatically map to ti2 parameters as I tried one of the knobs and it worked properly