Sync / Bugs of my Virus [ERRORS that software cannot solved]

• Hello Guy's

I have my Virus since 2010, and when I bought the synthesizer, I didn't understand what happened, what is the problems with this new musical hardware, because the instrument was new, and is a one of most best synth of world.
    However, I'm using the synth I saw the problems and writing what can be wrong to make these error occurs. I read all the the manuals of virus, the versions release to view what is fixed when firmwares was released.
    1. First bug: When the Release is too long (AMP), and a note is played, the sound happens stay away until return back the know to 0. If you don't return, a BIG NOISE (like white-noise) occurs VERY VERY VERY STRONG HIGH VOLUME and do it like a PANIC!!! needs to power off the synth to finish this process.

i.e. I don't can do presets with long Release!! and when do, need to be careful a lot!!
    When take some bank from internet happens this!! because have presets that long release and when I`m testing, this happens.... I Ever live with this bug, an Access never fix this!!

2. Another problem I don't know what happens, is the LFO Sync.... in some cases, virus stop response and need to reboot(turn off/on) normal... but sometimes, when I turn off the synth, the leds of LFO continue lit, but locked. FIXED!! indempending of preset, or if you change the parameters.... nothing work with the lfo's. Like synth was on but locked. Then when turn on, all the things is normally and the Lfo's restart and sync again with preset paramenter.

when I`m using the version of OS 5.3.something this bug occurs every week.

In the last version, this problem happens 1x/month. but other more bad is disgusting me.... virus play, when project is opened, but when stop and play again, the synth stop the sound works... its really hard!!!
    have a NICE INSTRUMENT and cannot use!!!
    I tried The Mistery to run in other new versions, but my synth don't synchronize... do not find the hardware.
    I'm know that virus not works in Ventura, but now I'm using maces ventura and Mojave. in Mojave works. but only 1 play....

Please, If someone have the same problems happening, share information....

I don't know who can give support in Brazil too... I think nothing,
    Or how use in ventura.

• Good morning
    1 - On the TI, this noise that appears can sometimes happen (1 patch in 1000). This is under certain conditions, due to the cumulative use of many parameters used.
    First help = the LOGO (top right) is complete.
    Second help: to prevent it from coming back = "EQ MidFrequency" set it to 24 and the "EQ MidFactory" to 15.4
    Third help: set “Ocillator Volume” to -15
    Fourth help: an FX must be too strong = find which one and lower its “intensity”
    Yes, so the sound will be slightly different, but you will be able to play.
    2 - In MULTI, be sure that the first 16 SONGs are saved (STORE/ "RAM") and especially each of its patches are also saved (STORE/ "Store single menu")
    Disconnect the mains power, then turn the TI back on with EDIT (under ARP) = it will completely empty its temporary memory.