Beiträge von Lioio

Note: on Ventura, to install 5.1.7.00.pkg, you have to click on OK (window which refuses on M1) this 10 times, because it comes back 10 times... then it can then do the installation :)

Hi! Please tell me how this is possible? How to connect Ostirus to Access Virus Control VSTi?

Go back to this page.NOTA: It is for personal use, provided that you own the hardware: it is a mixture of 2 files (that of Ostirus + the Harware driver), to be placed side by side in a folder on your computer. This "driver" does not belong to us, we cannot share it, you have it with your Hardware (when you install it the first time) which allows you to use and operate the VST.

1- Thank you. For this sound, and so many others, it is with the SLOT Matrix that everything happens. The source/destination mixes are a real maze... sometimes I get results that are not appropriate for the sound I'm looking for, but I spot them because they will be used on other patches. The IT I know is capable of getting closer to between 60 and 85% in "cloning", you have to look for all that in it... It's a lot of time spent on it.
    I understand your request, I thank you, for the moment, I am reworking them, because I always want to see if there is any possibility of improvement. It doesn't happen quickly for me. Then, I need 128 to group them all in a Bank, I prefer :) In the meantime, I offer some to patch platforms... so no further.

2- No, not with the vocoder. This is an option that the TI makes, a small description written in the manual ;) It only works on this "grain" (heard in the demo).

So you’re introducing Env3 and the Mod Matrix, which both are resource intensive operations, instead of using the Amp Envelope attack. What’s the benefit of this very cumbersome method?

Finally, not that heavy: 1 bar in the gauge (also 1 bar in the gauge on your patch) :)
    I relied on the graphic rendering (zoomed) of the wave: Because it was still there. This attenuates it, of course, but I notice that just the original sine of an init patch, with the attack on 19: we have the same result.
    So, by resuming my patch "with LFO" and slowing the rate to zero, the result is better, but it adds an attenuated click.

Something is missing:
    Envelope3 = ADSR all zero
    MATRIX: SLOT1 = Env3/ -64/ Osc Volume
    :)

Good morning,

My idea was to have the lfo "cut" the click (of the sharp attack) by a high speed to reduce the chances.
    This gives (see Attachment):

But, thank you for your very accurate analysis :)

Indeed, looking zoom in recording "Wave" the start "slams"
    Tried lots of solutions...
    I have one, which "once in 5 clicks" (the next 4 others do not) and the click is very low
    With an Attack of "19" and Decay of "0"
    - Full LFO(1) square/ Trigger Phase 127/
    - In the matrix: LFO(1) assigned to "0" on attack because boosted with the "10%constant" of "22"

I love it when my Virus, when it is requested (for a long time) by searching for settings for soundsesygn... and I have not saved the current patch... It can at any risk "invent" an impromptu change (or even add a new value to it) as a result, an alchemy is created that is impossible to do otherwise :) It's very, very, very rare... but when it comes, new perspectives open up :)