Sine wave clicks

• to avoid any confusion:

use/load the default -Init- patch

1) set Osc1 to Sine and set Osc Balance to Osc1 (if you whant to hear both then set Osc1 + Osc2 to Sine,

set Osc Balance to 0 and set sync 1+2 and Osc2 Detune 0)

2) set Phase init to 1 (Common Parameters)

3) set Punch Intensity to 0
    4) set the "Key Mode" to Mono 1 (Common Parameters)

there you have it :)

• Something is missing:
    Envelope3 = ADSR all zero
    MATRIX: SLOT1 = Env3/ -64/ Osc Volume
    :)

• Something is missing:
    Envelope3 = ADSR all zero
    MATRIX: SLOT1 = Env3/ -64/ Osc Volume
    :)

So you’re introducing Env3 and the Mod Matrix, which both are resource intensive operations, instead of using the Amp Envelope attack. What’s the benefit of this very cumbersome method?

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.6.6 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 13.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.8 | MainStage 3.6 | NI Komplete Ultimate 14 | RME Fireface UFX+

• So you’re introducing Env3 and the Mod Matrix, which both are resource intensive operations, instead of using the Amp Envelope attack. What’s the benefit of this very cumbersome method?

Finally, not that heavy: 1 bar in the gauge (also 1 bar in the gauge on your patch) :)
    I relied on the graphic rendering (zoomed) of the wave: Because it was still there. This attenuates it, of course, but I notice that just the original sine of an init patch, with the attack on 19: we have the same result.
    So, by resuming my patch "with LFO" and slowing the rate to zero, the result is better, but it adds an attenuated click.