TI 61 keys with "TI2 Ersatzboard" on sticker

• Can you post a photograph of that sticker?

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.6.6 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 13.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.8 | MainStage 3.6 | NI Komplete Ultimate 14 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Ok, so it is an official sticker as it is recognized by the registry. I suggest contacting Access Music Support to clarify what that means.

Since the TI1 and TI2 are very similar (so much that they can use the same firmware), the original main board could have been replaced either because it was defective or to upgrade.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.6.6 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 13.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.8 | MainStage 3.6 | NI Komplete Ultimate 14 | RME Fireface UFX+

• OK I contacted the support, as you suggested, and their reply was that most likely the main board was swapped on my unit (at some point it received a new main board). But it does not mean that it gained the processing power of TI2 in that exchanged (which I slightly hoped for ;) ).