How to setup multiple channels in Logic 9.2 for Virus Ti?

• Hi all

I'm trying to get my Virus Ti to play on seperate tracks on separate midi channels in Logic. But for some reason when I alther the setting of one of the channels it automatically changes the others. So for example when 1 sound is playing on track 1 (midi channel 1) and I touch the fader it affects the next tracks playing Virus Ti sounds...
    This is driving me nuts as I need to do a mixdown on this track and for some reason I can't find out how to sort it!

Anyone can help me?

?(

• I don't know of a way to make them completely independent. but you can use separate midi channels, and change the automation within the separate midi tracks. i've had mixed results with this technique though.

usually i'll make the first track, assign the virus, change it to midi channel 1, then just add the next track with "track - new with next midi channel". control the volume within the virus panel. i would now HIGHLY recommend making audio mixdowns of any super cool sounds you get from the virus, i've had nightmares trying to go back to songs that were done with previous versions of virus ti software and older versions of logic / mac OS. sync issues, etc.

good luck.