Very slow reaction of Soft Knob in Multi Mode

• I have the Virus Snow (os 4.0.0.18) : I use Multi Mode for the live playing.

Some parts have Soft Knobs to control some parameters but... now it's no more possible to use its in live condition ! When turning knob, parameters react with delay, values change without smooth, and that's happen not only on the display : it's very audible !

In fact, I have no problem if I drive my Soft Knobs by another Midi gear. For example my Soft Knob 1 is "Function as" Modulation Wheel, thus I use the modulation wheel of another keyboard to drive the parameter behind this knob.

Conclusion : in Multi Mode the three Soft Knobs of the Virus Snow are useless.
    :(

• I guess that was just a snow issue (i dont recall that being a problem) - I do know that the filter 1 cutoff control on my desktop is REALLY laggy, though. That is, if i oscillate it manually with my hand i can actually get it in antiphase if i do it at the right frequency - not a common thing to try to do, no, but when you are trying to time filter sweeps nicely it can make you late on quick throws of the control in annoying ways.

Correction - it is a lot better behaved in the new OS.

• I'm getting similar behaviour, only it resolves itself after a couple of seconds - BUT some longer preset names (with capitals and W's and M's, etc.) are too long and disappear under the DSP load indicator...

• AtonyB, I noticed the same thing on my TI Keyboard for Filter Cutoff 1. It is lagging. But when I set my modulation foot controller to cutoff 1, there is no lag. Weird, huh?

• Knob behavior is still problematic in 4.0.5. It's definitely better than it was in the beta versions, it no longer lags half a second or so behind during rapid movements, but it still does not track as smoothly as when parameters are changed by any other method . It's still easy to notice the difference in smoothness when sweeping the filter at high resonance with the hardware knob then switching to a midi controller or the mouse.

I hope Access is able to fix this soon.

• yes this is very hard to live with, as said if i use anything else to control these settings it is fast and responsive ie the mod wheel. Sort it out Access this is a performance tool for alot of us and responsiveness is kind of important.