Tracking my moog thru virus inputs.. AD converter quality worthy enough for the task? Better to run both synths analog out to another interface?

• Right now I use my virus Ti2 as my main interface and run my moog voyager into the analog inputs on the virus. How good are the AD converters on the virus inputs? Moog worthy?
    Or should I get another interface like an apogee duet or steinberg MR 816 x and run them both into it for tracking purposes? Then I'd be using the virus' via analog out instead of USB which I've heard might be better.
    would the apogee duet have better AD converters than what's in the virus? Is it worth spending the extra money?

• I'm just wondering if the AD converters are "good enough" or good enough that it's a waste of money to buy another box to run it into.

anyone know what AD converters it uses?

also I've heard some people much prefer to run the virus thru analog outs than usb due to it sounding better/thicker.

• virus AD converters support up 192 khz
    if you record your sound with192 khz it's better than usb mode... because usb just transfer 44.1 and 48khz sample rate...
    as i tested the virus analog input compare with motu ultralite rear analog input the result was the same...

just recored with it you will not regret it...

• I work exclusively in 44.1 so my question is not related to different sample rates but rather the quality of the AD converters.

my friend nms as i told you in compare with motu ultralite ,in my ears the record was the same,.
    if you decide to record just your moog i don't think so spend XXXX$ on another audio interface would be good opinion.. and roby31 is right ,please record once your moog by virus input ,if you didn't satisfy ,please select a good audio interface,
    my suggestion : if you are using mac select an apogee ,ensemble or duet ,if you are using pc select rme fireface 800,400

Notice : apogee sound cards don't work on pc(windows)

Conclusions ...
    access did good job...