LFO Clock Rate... No Triplet values?

• Excuse my ignorance on this, but does the Virus Ti not have triplet clock values when syncing the LFO to the tempo of the track? I find this extremely useful (and needed) for doing wobbly, time changed basslines like those found in Dubstep and DnB. Many soft synths do this and it works quite well, however, I am finding no such values in the LFO clock rate menus. I may be missing something, but the obvious 1/8t, 1/16t etc isn't listed and I am finding this very limiting. It has the standard clock rates of 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, but nothing that shows triplet values unless the more exotic values such as 3/32, 3/16 etc are triplet values and I am just too stupid to know this?? Can anyone confirm if the LFO Clock rates do or do not contain triplet values, and if I am missing something, can someone please sort me out with an answer, it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

• Hi Marc, this is where I am confused. The showing on my end has no 't' listed whatsoever. This is why I originally started the thread, as I had no clue that 1/12 actually was 1/8t, and 1/24 was actually 1/16t etc. All I see are 1/8, 3/32, 1/12, 1/16 etc. Should I actually be seeing actual triplet listed values such as 1/8t, 1/16t etc? If so I am not. This is in the VST2 and VST3 variant of the loaded VC plugin. I originally expected to see 1/8t, 1/16t etc but never did. Believe me, I am not that stupid that I would start this thread if things were clearly labeled. I only found out 1/12 was 1/8t, and 1/24 was 1/16t by google searching after I started the thread. I am still unsure what other values are such as 3/32 etc. I was hoping I could find out what the other values translated to if they are not clearly listed.