Help With VIRUS TI2 Keyboard OS 4.0.5

• This last weekend while using the Virus I had some major issues;

The virus is running the latest OS 4.0.5.

I am not using any USB connection, only MIDI and analog audio out and in.

On Saturday I ran audio into the Virus inputs to atomize and the virus almost immediately put random white noise through the outputs. If I turned the main output volume knob down it made no difference. If I unplugged the 1/4" outs from the virus, the input was removed from my digi 003 system producing no noise.

I then took the keyboard out of atomizer mode and the single patch mode would not let me change patches at all. Stuck on a patch. Flipped to multi mode and then able to change patches.

I then performed a factory reset and the keyboard was able to change patches again.

Sunday, I ran into the same issue of the atomizer noise, however I was forced to turn the keyboard off completely as it was jammed up with no button producing any change of mode or operation. I turned the keyboard off on Sunday and I have not touched it since.

Please advise your Access representative of these issues. I will be happy to answer any questions.

Sincerely,

Alan Ruby

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von mralanruby2010 ()

• It was made aware to me today that there is a (3.3.4-4.0.5) OS Software Bug with the Virus TI2,

Thanks Everyone

Thanks Access for being close to the developing heart of the instrument to amaze!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von mralanruby2010 ()