• Just wondering if there will 1 day be the option of using the virus effects as a seperate plugin so they could be used on seperate tracks.I love all the effects on the virus but even if there was only a chance of using the delay and reverb as a seperate plugin id be happy,i havent heard a better delay than the virus one to be honest i love it.

This would be so cool :)

• I think that with a bit of work you can already do something similar, as the Virus is capable of processing external audio - it would require sending the signal from the daw to the Virus input and back again into the daw; I never did it, but I'm pretty sure it's possible although, not knowing your daw or your soundcard your mileage may vary. For example, I don't use Cubase but if I'm right it doesn't support VSTi inputs yet - in this case you'd need to route the sound you want to process to auxiliary outs through the Virus analogue inputs, like it was a traditional S/R effects unit.

• I think that with a bit of work you can already do something similar, as the Virus is capable of processing external audio - it would require sending the signal from the daw to the Virus input and back again into the daw; I never did it, but I'm pretty sure it's possible although, not knowing your daw or your soundcard your mileage may vary. For example, I don't use Cubase but if I'm right it doesn't support VSTi inputs yet - in this case you'd need to route the sound you want to process to auxiliary outs through the Virus analogue inputs, like it was a traditional S/R effects unit.

if u can really do what ur sayin that would be great if it worked.i dont think it would though sadly.i use logic but wouldnt have a clue how to do this :)

• s not a sound card.............jiust a synth
    and the further we get away from this
    the less character it will have

• I reckon that they could make the next virus with an iLok or eLicencer type function built in - letting you use plugins that come with the virus such as mentioned above or similar... thus you have to own the virus if you want to use them - you could even have a go at making it unpiratable by getting the plugin to grab the VST code from the virus rather than within the VST .dll ...