(solved) (support told me to return it) (Ti2 Polar) Plugged in old midikeyboard in another usb port. After that I cant record/play through Ti keys

• Headliner much says it all.

Mac OS X 10.6.4

Logic 9.1.2

Virus OS 4.0.5.1

I made everything I was supposed to do during the installs and all. Made 3 quick tracks. Even tried to plug in an olde MIDI-keyboard to another USB port and woops, got more keys to play on! Everything was all good.
    Next day. Tried to do the same thing again. All good to get sounds and record from the old keyboard through the Virus. But after I disconnected the old keyboard the problem started.

I can't record midi or trig sounds through the viruses own keys. Now I've resetted the Virus, did everything i could think of and read. Still no action from the keys.
    What am I doing wrong here? Can anyone help me out?

cheers

• Quite right... d'oh! :wacko:

Anyway - I do know that when I run FLStudio the Virus stops listening to the MIDI In at the back of it and you have to route it to Virus TI MIDI Synth to get it to work again, although only sometimes and I haven't worked out the conditions under which it does... perhaps this is what is happening here?

• After like 3 days 24/7 trying to solve it the support finally said there was nothing I could do but get it back to service/exchange. I just got one that there was problems with from the box. Missing some menus under the config. Couldn't edit the keyboard part of the polar. So there it is :(