Virus TI Problem

• Hello All.

I've encountered a problem with my Virus TI Polar.

My problem is this, when I load up my Virus TI Polar in Logic & load up a patch, the Volume is VERY VERY Low. I've tried everything with no luck & was wondering if someone could please help me out as I'm new to using Hardware.

I'm using the Virus TI by connecting it via USB into my iMac in Logic Pro 8.

All help appreciated :)

• Cheers for the reply Roby.

But I'm afraid this hasn't helped.

I connect my Virus as mentioned only via the USB (no Jacks in or out of the Virus) & use the Virus Control as a VST/AU Plugin in my tracks.

But as mentioned, when I load up a patch in my Virus TI it's extremly very low. I even put the Patch Vol all the way up to 127 & also have the Vol on the Virus Channel in Logic up to +6 & it's still very Low :(

Please can someone help?

I have an M-Audio Audiophile Soundcard as my Main Audio Card & I just use the Virus via the USB connected into the back of my iMac. (Do I need Jacks to help with this Sound Problem?)

• The Virus (maybe moreso via USB) is noticeably quieter than most software instruments and than a lot of other hardware. It needs to be that way because of the high voice count. To overcome that you simply turn down everything else or put a gainer on the Virus channels. Especially simple sounds with no unison and only 1 or 2 oscillators will sound very quiet compared to software that has no such limitations

Maybe you can try to post an example of how low your Virus is without touching any of the levels and we see if it's abnormally low or working perfectly