Atomizer and using vinyl lp as a analog input source

• I thought I had seen a post on this already but for the life of me I can't find it - apologies if this question has already been addressed...

I have some drum beats on vinyl lp that I'd like to experiement with the Atomizer feature - but before I disconnect my turntable from the home stereo system and connect it to the virus ti snow (in another room), I'd like to know if anyone has tried using vinyl lp as the analog input source and use Atomizer on it.

Is it possible to use vinyl lp as the analog input source and apply the Atomizer against it?

Any feedback on this is much appreciated...

Thanks all,

Chekmate.

• Hi there Im a new Virus user and dont have the TI :( so cant shed any light on your atomiser feature if you want to plug a vinal Turntable into your virus however (depending on your turntable) you will have to have your turntable pluged into something that can amplify and something with an grounding pin to earth the turntable a dj mixer would do the trick, if you dont have one handy you could connect an audio out from your hi fi or failing that use the headphone out from your hi fi (not the greatest way to do it but a last resort!!) hope this has helped you have fun with atomizer!
    all the best.............. OLS