Atomizer Dry:Wet Control?

• Hi again,

So I've been trying to work out all of the kinks and am approaching (what I would call) a pretty dope DJ setup incorporating my Virus and a KP3 as sort of a master effects loop. What I'm wondering is if there's a way to program a 'wet:dry' balance control into an Atomizer patch. I know that on the default Atomizer patch, the mod wheel controls a similar 'blend'; with 'completely dry' dead center in the mod wheel and fully open filters at either extreme. While I have gotten some cool effects with this, it's kind of irritating to have the 'dry' smack-dab in the middle of the mod wheel. Sometimes I move it slightly too far upwards and the HPF comes back in, for example. I would much prefer the mod wheel to be 'dry' at one end, having the Atomizer 'fade in' across the entire movement of the wheel. Is this possible through the modulation matrix? Or is the mod wheel LPF+dry+HPF more 'hardwired' into the default Atomizer patch?

Also I'm still wondering if it's possible to save things like Keyboard Local status, or Output selection, INTO a patch. I asked this a while ago and didn't get a response; I assume it's not possible - as those are parameters found under 'CONFIG' and not under 'EDIT'. It's not really a big deal anymore, but if it IS possible that would save me a lot of time between switching from playing the Virus or a VST, right into beatmashing with the Atomizer.

Thanks again for your time!

EDIT: I just figured out my earlier problem, and figured out Multi Mode. Wow, can't believe I didn't see this before. Now my lower two octaves are Atomizer, and everything else is pointed at an instance of Massive (for now). Fun stuff!

What I'm still wondering about is how to separate the outputs, because it still seems like the Atomizer return is coming out both Out1-2, and Out3-4 even though the patch within the Multi is pointed out the second pair of outputs.