TI-OS 4.1.1.05 crash on VIDEO (in 90 Seconds or less)

• Since the OS update to 4.1.1.05, I've been having frequent crashes and stability problems. I've complained about this in other threads, but here's a video so everyone can see it for themselves:

TI OS 4.1.1.05 Crash at YouTube

I show all important settings, and according to the documentation, everything is properly configured. Maybe someone can spot something I missed. The hardware unit (I have the TI2 Polar) is vicious and really great, but the VC plugin SUCKS. Pretty much the only reason I sold my Virus KC is to upgrade to the TI series for the Total Integration feature--which really doesn't seem to be working well yet. I pretty much got suckered. So now I'm going to head to Native Instruments' website and see if I can find a softsynth for 10% of the price. Might not sound as good, but I bet I'll have less than 10% of the problems. At the end of the day, what matters is that people can be productive being creative and writing music instead of wasting energy being pissed off because of crappy plugins.

• Why's there no sound in that video?

That hurt my eyes a bit trying to watch that, whats going on with that magnifier window, I can see where your pointer is without it.

What exactly is that video meant to be showing me?

• I didn't think there needed to be sound. I think it's obvious what I'm clicking on. I wanted to show 1) that my settings are correct and 2) that despite the proper settings, the Virus Control plugin crashes easily. The new OS 4.1.1.05 isn't stable on my system. I'm hoping someone will catch something I'm missing.

Sorry if the magnifier is distracting; I wanted to make sure you could read exactly what I'm clicking on--versions and numbers are important here.