Multiple outputs not working properly, or am I confused?

• So I mentioned this as part of another thread but never got a response; it was buried amongst some stupid questions that I worked out on my own. But this issue is pretty big, and I can't seem to resolve it.

I'm in Multi mode, with an Atomizer on one part and a lead sound on another. The lead is set to Output 1-2; the Atomizer to 3-4. But whenever I send signal into the Virus, it seems to play out both the output pairs. This is really irritating, is there any way around it or is that an innate part of the Atomizer?

• I'm not getting out cables now to test out what happens here tonight - BUT, you might want to check that you aren't accidentally setting the "surround output" rather than the main output, if you set the surround to 3-4 and turn the surround mix up then you will get audio from all 4 outputs.

• Wow. I just slapped my forehead so hard you could hear it from space. It was literally that easy - plain old 'EDIT', turn Surround Outputs off entirely. I feel entirely silly. Thanks, AtonyB, you rock!!!