Getting Virus TI to control the master tempo...?

• Hi All

Apologies about the noobie type question, but this is something I have never managed to sort.

I was working on some song demos last weekend for my wife who wanted some 'kiddie music' to use as teaching aids with her pre-school children - what a remit eh...her: "John, something that I can use with the kids to help them understand 'growing'", me: "errrrm... I need more than that, how long, how much growth, what is 'growth'", her: "Oh, anything will do" :)

Anyway...

What I couldn't get to do was get Cubase SL4 to use the tempo I had set in the Virus, and it always used whatever tempo Cubase was set to. Is there a way to get the Virus to be the master tempo controller for any/all synths in my rig...?

Ta

John

Mac OSX Yosemite

• HI Marc

OK, thanks for that, I understand the logic there. However, when I amend the tempo in Cubase this does not seem to be reflected in the TI? How do I make that happen...?

Mac OSX Yosemite

• the TI follows the tempo. in case you talk about delays for instance, make sure that those are "clocked" and not free running
    marc

Cheers Marc

How do I do that? Sorry for the questions...

Mac OSX Yosemite