Advice needed please access virus ti and Drum beats.

• Hi , i am looking to run my virus with a beat backing , i havent as yet explored the virus enough to see if iam able to do it with this , i am lookind at rmx or Battery 3 , i like to play trance stuff but need something easy and good! to run with the virus , can someone please advice.
    1) can i get what i am looking for just using the virus?
    2) will i be better using stylus rmx or battery 3 to run alomg side?
    3) Drul loops in daw.
    4) some one was telling me to get native maschine as it works well with virus??
    if the virus is the best to arrange and play beats is their a tuturial that you can point me in the direction of.

• 1.) You can use the Virus also for Drum Beats, with set some of the internal drum sounds to different midi channels with an beat.
    But in this way you will loose polyphony for lead and bass sounds and midi channels, depending how difficult your drum track will be.

for example: Kick on Channel 10, Hihat on channel 11, Toms on channel 1..... and so on.
    with tools like battery, you are able to run this in one midi channel.

2.) in my opinion Its better to use external drums like Battery, but also the Virus got some interesting drum/percussion sounds.

it really depends how excessive your drum beats will be.
    if you just want to do an minimalistic clean drum beat, the Virus also can do this very well.

3.) Drum Loops are also a possibility, but you cant change and personalize them so much, like an Midi drum track.

4.) i´ve never worked with Maschine, but i think it will also work well with the virus, like any other drum sampler/groovebox.

just my opinion and if you found some misspelling ... keep it :D

• i dont know Stylus Rmx but i think its a bit more extensive than Battery.
    i use Battery 3, because it was part of Native Instruments Komplete 7, which i,m not using often 8|
    but if you dont have Battery or Stylus Rmx at the moment and money doesnt matter, i would choose Stylus RMX because it has much more features than Battery.