A quicker way to copy TI2 to TI1 settings to ROM bank? (SOLVED)

• Is there a quicker way to replace the TI1 rom banks with the TI2 rom banks Or do i have to do it one by one. I had a look at the restore on virus control but it asks me for a saved file (the one when you back up)
    Can anybody post the TI2 factory back up file on here for me or is there another way around this.

When i was backing up the RAM banks via midi dump i noticed that bank A picked up the full 126 is it or 128 midi events but banks B, C and D only picked up like 86 events even though 128 presets where showing on the TI? Does the TI2 have different factory RAM banks to the TI1?

cheers

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von jamie8286 ()

• Is there a quicker way to replace the TI1 rom banks with the TI2 rom banks Or do i have to do it one by one. I had a look at the restore on virus control but it asks me for a saved file (the one when you back up)
    Can anybody post the TI2 factory back up file on here for me or is there another way around this.

When i was backing up the RAM banks via midi dump i noticed that bank A picked up the full 126 is it or 128 midi events but banks B, C and D only picked up like 86 events even though 128 presets where showing on the TI? Does the TI2 have different factory RAM banks to the TI1?

cheers

The default ROM patches of TI1 and TI2 do differ indeed.
    But the 3.x installers do install all factory preset banks in the patches folder, TI1, Snow and TI2.
    You can use the BURN TO ROM function of VCC to change the ROMs of your TI.

-timo