still Problems.... still bad syncing...pops crackles(with new Belkin hub and new firmware).i'm out of ideas!!please help

• ok i have a new multi translation chipset usb hub(the Belkin hub as recommended) and the latest firmware..i get no error messages of any type..but i still get terrible out of sync timing on the arpeggiator where notes suddenly speed up and slow down on playback..can still hear cracks and pops in the background...sometimes it all works but for no longer than i'd say a couple of minutes before it goes haywire again ...its unusable!!!...i am now 2 weeks into having these problems having tried almost everything...apart from maybe trying much older versions of the software..i don't want to scream and shout whats the point!!..this is beyond a joke having waited a week for a hub that was going to help solve these problems only to make no difference...i am using a virus polar ti2 with the latest macbook pro...please help.here are my specs.

Processor 2 GHz Intel Core i7 Software Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1

latest firmware 4.5.2.07 ableton live 8.2.5

?(?(?(?(?(

• I've personally given up on the Arp Sync. I just hit 'Play & Pray'. :thumbup:

It's a serious buzzkill, and I've been suffering through it for a while. I try my best to avoid the Arp and just use an external plugin.

Every version update, I pray they've got a solution. But, now I seriously feel it's the underpowered USB 1.1 or some messup with USB. Hub, no-hub, dedicated port, nothing works. Meh. :thumbdown:

• Play n pray..hehe...its a buzzkill for sure as the arp is actually very nice..reminds me of the matrix from reason..but like you say its hit and miss...very sad though..such a great machine let down by unstable software..lets hope the people in the know take note.