No input signal from the mono input for my microphone.

• Hello! My first time posting on the forum!
    Anyway I've been using the Virus for awhile and I love the sound it produces!:D
    But now I want to connect my microphone to my set up and there's no input signal from the Virus Ti.

Mic: Fame C05
    Have phantom power supply.
    Converted the XLR output from the phantom power supply into mono to plug into the Virus Ti

Changed the input on the Virus into static and still nothing comes out.

Would really appreciate if someone could help me out here!:D

Greetz,
    Gibson T./Super G

• I've never tried it myself, but according to the literature you should be able to connect microphones and turntables to the input, in the following conditions:

• The Virus does not supply phantom power... in this case you need a preamp.
    • In the Config menu there is an option to boost the input, values go 0 to 127, but I don't know exactly what they mean. Anyway, low values for inline and high values for mics and turntables.
    • If you are connecting a turntable you need to change the frequency response curve of the input to "phono".

Hope this helps.

• I've never tried it myself, but according to the literature you should be able to connect microphones and turntables to the input, in the following conditions:

• The Virus does not supply phantom power... in this case you need a preamp.
    • In the Config menu there is an option to boost the input, values go 0 to 127, but I don't know exactly what they mean. Anyway, low values for inline and high values for mics and turntables.
    • If you are connecting a turntable you need to change the frequency response curve of the input to "phono".

Hope this helps.

this will sound really bad. the virus has a line level input, not a mic input.
    best, marc