Having problems with Virus Control

• Hello everyone!

My problem started from the first day i tried to use my Virus ti2 Polar with my macbook pro early 2011 model.

95% of the time im trying to load the Virus control via Pro Tools 9 i get the error message that says: The Virus TI does not respond to request messages or the transmitted data is corrupt, Please be aware that the RAM banks in the browser etc etc.. Before it pops that error, i can see the following message going on and off for like 10 times on my polar's lcd screen: "Configuring Virus TI"

The other 3% of the time it manages to start up but i get a hiss on my speakers/headphones and it does not produce any sound (the TI) or i can play around with the sounds but its heavily noisy and unplayable.

Now for the rest of the 2% that i manage to start it up it works fine.

The only sort-of solution that i ve found, and it concerns that 2% of the times that i try to open the Virus Control, is using 44.1 or 88.2 khz in my session and interface (mbox 3 pro). While doing that, sometimes VC will open and play just fine.. And im quoting my self "sometimes".

It mostly refuses to play if my session/interface runs on 48 or 96khz whatever its own internal clock is set. I ve tried both 44.1 and 48 khz.. I ve only made it work 1 or 2 times in that freq..

I would also like to clarify that its updated to the latest 4.5.3 and that i havent tried plugging it in with an older OS, in case thats the problem. It is the only thing connected via usb to my macbook pro which is running on 10.6.9. I havent tried plugging another cable cause i dont have one around yet but i fail to see hows that the problem. I cant think of anything else to clarify so if you need more info please chime in!
    Thanks everyone!