A more FLS friendly controller?

• Being a big user of FL STUD10, I find that much of my creativity was impaired from using the virus control, loading projects and sometimes just for no reason the whole project would freeze and crash. My way around this was to just use midi out. But despite the total integration option, I would like to see a virus control VST that is send only, as in it sends midi data only such as patches or parameter changes, without relying on the virus sound engine to be hooked up. I use a MOTU Ultralight MK3 for my main interface and it keeps latency pretty low, and while I had my snow I found using midi out controls were best cause I could use the virus in real time, which robbed many of the perks of the TI. Don't get me wrong I love the Access Virus Family, but this VST controller could be marketed and used to control other access virus models with different unit downloads, which if charged for a small affordable fee would generate further income to access...

Since the patch upload function is in a separate program I would think that using a alteration of a midi out program to control an access virus's many features would be a great thing to use and smaller and faster to utilize as well.