Virus cant be found??

• I recently got my computer back from being fixed and while it was away i used the virus with my windows 7 64 bit laptop and i updated to the latest 4.5.3.00 but i now want to change it back to the 32bit version for my desktop comp. How do i roll back drivers or whatever i need to do to get it back to 32bit. When i try to do this i uninstalled the os update but when i restart the comp after installation it tells me the no virus ti was found. What do i do? Please dont say open a ticket because i have done four days waiting for them to reply. Thanks

• First of all, I might have gotten you wrong, but in any case, the 32bit or 64bit version of your drivers does not affect the OS on the Virus itself. If you burn OS 4.5.3 using a computer with 32bit drivers, it should work with a computer running 64bit drivers, and there is no need to re-burn.
    Could it be that you connected the virus to your computer before the installation told you to? In this case you should uninstall, look in your Win control panel's system hardware for any devices marked with ? and uninstall those also, then reinstall, and to be safe, when the installation tells you to connect the virus, try a different USB port, just this once, you can go back to the usual port that you know is working after the installation ends.