Virus Control, fine adjustments?

• Hey, is there a way to make fine adjustments to controls on the VC interface? For example, if i want to drop an osc by 12 semitones, it can sometimes be a bit fiddly. I'll miss it, go to 13, then 11 and eventually get it. On some vst's there is a button you can hold down which will slow down the dial movement. Does the virus control have this feature? Sorry if i've missed something obvious.

• Here's what I do when I need to fine-tune a knob: I start by clicking the knob as usual. I keep the mouse button clicked and move the mouse pointer away from the knob. Now, while still keeping the mouse button clicked, spin the mouse pointer around the knob in circles, while keeping it far away from the knob. You'll see that the large radius of your circles gives you a finer control over the angle. This also works with all the other VST-s I've encountered.

• Thanks flabberbob, i've been using this method too. I was hoping there was an easier way to slow it down. Don't get me wrong - this method works, but vst's i use where you can hold down shift or alt are a lot easier. Its no big deal, but i might put it in the feature request post for a future update.

I'm surprised you get a chance to use your own virus, you seem to be fixing everyone elses! :)