Arps fall out of sync since upgrading to OS 4.5.3.00

• I've heard of this problem for years from many people, but it's never happened to me before until going to 4.5.3.00. Arp will start off ok and play fine until it is re-triggered, at which point it will be out of sync. If I stop and play it again, fine the first time, but 2nd go it's off again.

Very, very frustrating. BTW, it does this with any patch, any arp pattern.

Thanks for any help. :?:

• This could happen for natural reasons, without any malfunction, for example, if you play the second chord anywhere that is not on the 1 beat of the bar. To overcome this, I play the chords "legato", meaning I always make sure that at least one key is pressed down at all times.
    If you still find that this is a malfunction, usually putting the VC in "2 out" mode fixes timing issues for me. Also trying different combinations of MIDI clock sending settings in the DAW and MIDI clock receiving settings in the Virus might help.

• Thanks Flabberbob. Can you explain what you mean by setting Ti to 2 out? Do you mean change it from the current 3 out, to only 2 outputs?

The thing is, this was never a problem before upgrading to the latest OS, so I really don't think it is anything other than something Access has changed in the new build. I've never needed to revert back to an older OS, but in this case, it might be the best option for me. Can this be done?

Thanks all,
    Viron

• Thanks Flabberbob. Can you explain what you mean by setting Ti to 2 out? Do you mean change it from the current 3 out, to only 2 outputs?

The thing is, this was never a problem before upgrading to the latest OS, so I really don't think it is anything other than something Access has changed in the new build. I've never needed to revert back to an older OS, but in this case, it might be the best option for me. Can this be done?

Thanks all,
    Viron

i think your best option would be to contact support. and yes, you can downgrade to an earlier version if you like.
    best, marc