Audio Inputs no longer working! Please Help!!!

• Hi Guys,

My audio inputs are no longer working - @ First I thought it may have been the instrument I was using however I then used a couple more and also a Synth and there was nothing registering as an input in my DAW (Live) It was all working fine until I was playing with some settings within the software and changed the virus' input config from "2 outputs-no inputs" to "3 outputs 1 input" and the following message appeared "This configuration disables the Virus' ability to as the system sound card - Only use this mode when side chaining inputs is required"

And since this I have not been able to get my inputs to work again - Its not the routing within the DAW as thats all fine - the signal isn't even making it to the DAW - Can some one please shed some light on this and if possible solve this niggling issue for me - that would be greatly appreciated!

Look forward to some ideas and suggestions, Lillyman

• Hi,

Thank you very much for your reply - very much appreciated -

I have managed to get the audio back again which is great : )

However I can now hear a clicking in my monitors that was not there before!!! I'm slightly confused - It doesn't happen with any other output via my monitors other than when I'm using an instrument (Guitar,synth) via my Virus L+R audio Input - Would you please be able to shed some light on this? Once again this would be greatly appreciated : )

Look forward to some ideas - Best, Lillyman

• This is definitely not a known issue for using the analog inputs. Make sure that the signal going into the TI is not too hot.
    If you definitely can exclude this, send me an email to

support [at] access-music.de

Best wishes,
    Jörg Hüttner