SEND DATA FROM VIRUS TI

• Hi all there!
    I'm Kevin. I have a Virus TI for less than a year, .

I have a few questions and I can not find any post to help me resolve my doubts.

I wonder if you can use a midi controller to send data from the virus.
    and yet still use the keyboard of the virus in multi mode (where it can receive several midi channels at once)

I mean: Has the synth the ability to transmit patches to more than one keyboard?

I understand that the operation of the slave system can only send midi data into a single line -"Sysex" the only approach to my question I found in the manual.
    But also I know that the Virus can do things I thought impossible to do at first.

I'll be very grateful to anyone who can help me.
    Thanks!

• I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are trying to do, so maybe a description of the setup you are trying to create and the actions you plan to do with it might help. If you are asking if you can copy a patch from one Virus to another over MIDI, without a computer as middleman, that is possible, you just have to put one Virus in Tx mode and the other in Rx mode (there is more than one mode for each direction so consult the manual to find which is the best for you).

I don't understand how can a controller (which usually has only MIDI out) receive something from the Virus. I also don't understand what you mean by "send midi data into a single line" - do you mean that you want to daisy chain multiple Viruses and transmit a patch to them simultaneously?