Arpeggio Inconsistent, Doesn't Hold Pattern

• I selected an arpeggio (Up, "User 3" preset) for a lead chord, and the arpeggio is totally inconsistent, it changes positions in random places and sometimes can't quite make it in time, it can't hold its pattern for any duration of time. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks

Edit: This also happens when I draw the arp notes manually myself in my Piano Roll -- when I have a lot of notes, regularly arranged as in an arp (but the "Arp" mode is itself OFF in the TI), that also gets "hiccups" every few seconds.

I am still examining the option of using S/PDIF to get rid of all delay-compensation troubles once and for all, as was suggested -- is that indeed the way to go for this problem?

• There are 2 issues I have experience with the ARP:

• The ARP pattern always starts on note on, so if your note is not spot on the grid, the ARP pattern will be delayd.
    • ARP timing drifts in live mode, and sometimes regular notes drift in it as you described. Getting out of live mode increases the delay for FL studio but a "direct" line or S/PDIF input should overcome this.