Access Virus ti. Power supply. Flicking screen

• Hi Gang
    Can you help me?
    I have noticed my virus screen is flickering and takes a little longer than before to power up, eventually the virus powers up and I get the little red led.
    Im wondering what is causing this, could it be the power adapter? At the moment im using a different power supply to my normal one witch is back in the studio.
    My Virus ti powers up using a 2 pin cable like this

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/i…bJIdi2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

This type of cable is what I have always used but as I say, I have noticed a delay in powering up.

Am I using the right type of power supply or is it some other type of 2 pin power?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Franny

• Dear Franny,
    We do not use special power cords (and this is a power cords - the actual power supply is inside the unit), so the cord you are using looks totally fine to me. If this behavior doesn't change if you connect the unit to a different power socket for a test, then it could be something with the internal power supply, but for now there's absolutely no reason to be worried. Especially if you use the unit connected to a power strip with tons of other stuff, I would connect it to a power socket by itself to see if this makes a difference already.

Best wishes,
    Jörg Hüttner

• My Virus will not power up at all now. Last night I left it and three hours later it came on. I have a concert next Friday the 29th June. My whole set up is based around my virus.
    What am I to do?

Regards

Franny :(