cant use virus ti snow plugin more than once

• hi having a little trouble with my virus ti snow i have used it for a kick drum but now i want to use it for another sound but its not letting me use it more than once this is the error message im getting
    no free virus ti snow available
    you are already running instances of virus control allocating all contected virus ti snow devices you can only open virus control once for every device
    regards

• VC is not a soft synth. It's a front end for your Virus. You can't have more then one front end for each piece of hardware. BUT the virus is also multi-timbral, meaning that you can send MIDI data to it on several MIDI channels (4 in case of the snow), and assign a different sound to each of them. What you do is create a MIDI track in your DAW and send it to the Virus track (in some DAW-s it's a separate plugin holder), and select a different destination channel every time, in the send settings.
    Hope this helps.

• As Bob said, different Virus sounds are different parts in the Virus list that you see when you open the Virus VST. The Snow should have 4 and the Keyboard/Desktop has 16. You can drag a different sound to each "part."

To work with each part, create a MIDI Out channel that maps to that part. That is shown in the Tutorial project.