Sync problems

• I have recently bought a VirusT12 , and have downloaded the latest released software [4.5.3] , set it up according to "Access law" on my Mac Pro running Logic 9.1 7 and find that syncing via usb is a real problem .Sometimes its in sync , and sometimes its not ... the worst part is that there is no consistency to the amount of delay . Sure the Virus is playing in perfect time , but only with itself !! Its seems as if it cant make up its mind where "beat one ' begins . I have scoured the forum for solutions to this , but all I can find is the same question asked many times from users across all platforms . Not once have I seen an answer to what is a really major issue .Since I cant find anything on the forum relating to this topic since 2010 , perhaps its all been resolved , and I just don' t know where to look , can anyone point me in the right direction here?[ I am not using " live ' mode , and am using an RME Fireface 800 as my soundcard]

• Thanks for coming back ... I'm pretty sure I set everything up correctly , but I will double check and come back if the problem persists [ I have to say that the tutorial song cannot be used as an example , as ALL of the sounds in it come from the Virus . There is no " internal sync " problem with the T12 as far as I can make out, its how the Virus sits with everything else in a song , and in particular the erratic nature of the amount of delay , when the sequencer is stopped and then started again.