Simply: how to record / bounce a Virus track to an audio track

• Hi All - OK, I know this will sound rather daft, and for someone who has had a TI for many years will no doubt create a laff, but I am having trouble creating an audio track from a Virus track in Logic Pro

There's a song I am working on with a mate containing a few tracks, one of which is the TI. My mate doesn't have a TI, so the way we work is that we share the Logic file and I create an audio track of the TI stuff. But for the life of me I am unable to get that track 'bounced' as audio.

It's about a year since I last used the TI - everything is upgraded to V5, the TI works fine, and there's no difference in my rig - but when I bounce the track in 'realtime', no audio gets created. Can someone advise me please, simply - how do I create audio in Logic Pro from any TI track?

Thanks

Mac OSX Yosemite

• OK, seems to be working again now: I guess I bounce the track, having solo'd it, and then copy the resulting file from the media bin to a new track in the mix? I always thought there was a way to include the resulting bounced audio file in to a new track as it completed?

Mac OSX Yosemite

• I do this all the time. Just set up an audio track in logic and route the Virus via your sound card to the track...and record. It has to be done in real time which is a bit of a pain if you use multiple parts but hey ho :thumbup: You don't need to bounce anything, just record it as you would a vocal, guitar part etc straight into the logic project you are working on.